Treasure on Balmoral , freehold development in district 10, 3 & 4 bedrooms units, 48 units.
Treasure On Balmoral
Freehold development in District 10, exclusively 48 units of 3 & 4 bedrooms .
• It is located in the most prestigious District 10, Balmoral Road address where we are in the heart of the tranquil Goodwood Hill
neighborhood. (Very rare find in prime district!)
• 2 mins drive to Orchard Road’s shopping belt
• Close to prestigious membership clubs - Tanglin Club, The American Club, The Pines and Raffles Town Club
• Singapore’s luxurious hotels within the vicinity - Shangri-La Hotel, St Regis Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and Grand Hyatt Singapore
• Near to various eateries – Dempsey Hill food outlets and Newton Food Centre
Near to Renowned Schools
• Within 1km to Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School and Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
• Close to esteemed schools - Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Chinese International School
Easily connected to all parts of Singapore
• Short drive to Marina Bay Sands, Integrated Resort and CBD
• Short stroll to upcoming Stevens Road MRT Station
• Well facilitated by major expressways (CTE & PIE)
Tranquil Retreat from the City
• Panoramic lush treetop views of Goodwood Hill
• Near to Singapore Botanic Gardens
T,O,P. obtained, actual units possible.
View by Appointment only.
Attractive Prices starting from S$1886psf.
|Developer Name||Hiap Hoe Superbowl JV Pte Ltd (|
|Past Projects||Skyline 360 at St Thomas Walk The Beverly Waterscape At Cavenagh Signature at Lewis|
|Total no. of units||48 units (2 Towers of 12 storey)|
|Architects||Architect 61 Pte Ltd|
|Units Mixed||3 Bedrooms (1,710 - 2,670 sqft) 4 Bedrooms (1,938 - 3,132 sqft) Penthouse (3,262 - 3,692 sqft)|